
Overthinking…
...查看更多 收合I dreamt I was the wind last night,
昨夜我夢見自己成了風
not a body just a wandering mind.
不是血肉之軀只是遊走的念
no weight to carry, no shape to seal,
一身無負 一念無形
no need to ask what’s false or real.
無須分辨真與幻
when morning called me back again,
但清晨再次把我喚回
I woke up dressed in a borrowed role,
醒時披著借來的角色
with names I had to put on a show,
帶著為名的身分表演
still unsure which one was real.
仍不知哪個才算真
are we winds, or dust pretending?
我們是風 還是假裝成塵?
are we names, or stories told?
是名字還是別人口中的故事?
if I am someone new tomorrow,
若明日我換了一個身份
is it rebirth or letting go?
那是重生 還是放手?
I speak in words that sound like mine,
我說的話聽來像我
but echo someone else’s rhyme.
卻迴響著他人的韻
I move through days like borrowed time,
我借著時間走過白日
no way to prove what’s wrong or right.
卻無從證明是非
each night I fade, then wake again,
每夜我消失又醒來
rehearsing lines I’ve always known,
反覆練習早已熟悉的句子
still playing out a scripted role,
仍舊演著那個被編寫的角色
not sure if I was ever whole.
不知自己是否曾完整存在
are we winds, or dust pretending?
我們是風 還是假裝成塵?
are we seeds, or melting snow?
是待發芽的種子還是正在融化的雪?
if I shed the shape they gave me,
如果我卸下他們賦予我的形狀
is it freedom, or free fall slow?
那會是自由 還是一場緩慢的墜落?
maybe it’s the unknown we fear,
也許恐懼本就來自未知
there’s a cost with awakened sight.
清醒本就要付出代價
maybe truth is simply courage
也許所謂真相只是勇於
to stay alone without a guide.
在沒有指引時獨行
if I don’t land on the right side,
若我未站在所謂正確的一方
let me be the wind lost in time,
讓我在時間的洪流裡成為風
if I don’t arrive as someone wise,
如若我終究未成智者
just keep wondering free in mind.
那就讓我的心自由流浪
are we winds, or dust pretending?
我們是風 還是假裝成塵的?
are we names that come and go?
也許是來去無跡的名字?
if I ditch the past for a better self,
如果我拋下過去成為更好的自己
is it growth or losing my soul?
那是成長還是另一種失去?