Call my name and do remind me, (叫住我,請提醒我)
Or I would never know, (不然我永遠不知道)
The only Mother, you’re dying for us all. (為了我們,地球正垂死老矣)
Keep you alive is what we’re ignoring, (一直以來我們都忽略了你)
We’ve done it for so long. (我們一直都如此)
Our lives are on your shoulders. (你背負著我們)
We depend on you for sure. (我們也依靠著你)
But whether you’ve complained about us? (但你曾抱怨過甚麼嗎?)
I don’t know. (我不知道)
Please don’t hate us at this moment (拜託,別恨我們)
Cuz we started being reborn (因為我們才正要開始重生)
(Chorus)
Could we give you a break or a hope (我們能夠稍微暫停嗎)
While you’re begging for being alone? (當你想要靜一靜、喘息的時候)
Could we keep you alive or so? (我們能夠讓你再活起來嗎)
‘Cuz you don’t wanna stand no more. (因為你已再也受不了了)
(Bridge)
In the morning, you try to smile. (早上醒來,你都試著笑看一切)
We got lost, you try to find us out. (當我們迷失方向,你試著將我們尋回)
Being helpless, you fake you’ll be alright. (但當你無助時,你卻假裝你會沒事)
You’ve been waiting we’ll get realized. (你一直等待著我們去了解)
You’ve been enduring we humankind. (你一直忍受著我們這些該死的猴子)
Whether we deserve a chance one more time? (我們值得你再給一次機會嗎?)