Rolling, rolling take me far
旋轉吧,旋轉吧,帶我到遙遠的那端
Seeing the polar bears in arctic
看見在北極圈的北極熊
If I met the fuzzy bears
若我遇見了毛茸茸的熊
Will they love me too?
牠們也會同樣愛我嗎
La, la, la. I’m on my way
拉拉拉 我正往我的方向走
I don’t need to bring a compass
我不需要指南針
I know how to see the stars
我可以看得懂星象
Sea gulls flying by my side
海鷗在我身旁飛呀飛
Dolphins jumping up so high
海豚跳得好高
Never call me, never call to stop
像是停不了似的
Rolling, rolling take me far
旋轉吧,旋轉吧,帶我到遙遠的那端
I can’t wait to see the whit polar bears
我等不及和北極熊相遇
La, la, la, la, la. A ni a ni puff! Just show up puff!
拉拉拉拉拉 A ni a ni煙霧! 讓煙霧散開
Long, long way to go
旅途還很長
High and low, keep forward don’t give (it) up
快或慢,往前走,別放棄
Twinkle stars, twinkle stars. Shining moon, shining moon
一閃一閃小星星
月光閃閃
月光閃閃
All in all, merry-go-round.
全都在 旋轉木馬中