We'll keep on driving while there's still daylight
(趁著天亮 我們繼續開車前進)
A new day is breakin
(新的一天已經展開)
I sleep a lot but still feel tired in the day
(我已經睡得很充足 但整天仍舊感到疲憊)
顛簸的路途依舊遙遠
不確定的盡頭是否還有 一些些
生存的氣味
Helpless(Darkness) Around me
(絕望(黑暗)圍繞著我)
It's a feeling that you can't miss
(這是一種你無法忽視的感受)
hold your breath
(屏住氣)
and don't look back
(別回頭)
That sounds like Zobie walk!
(那聽來像活屍的腳步)
*
hold your fire
(別開火)
There's something that I really want you to know
(有些事情我一定得讓你知道)
just be quiet
(別發出聲)
take my hand!
(握住我的手)
I'll be your haven~
(我會是你的避風港)
All the night
(整個夜晚)
every pair of red eyes are watching us
(每一雙火紅的雙眼正注視著我們)
but i will hold you tight
(但我會緊緊抱住你)
save my life!
(拯救我)
Let's end all this SHIT
(讓我們終止這一切吧)
I made a promise to myself tonight
(今晚我對自己做了承諾)
we won't lose any one , oh!god please by my side
(我們不會失去任何人了 , 噢!上帝 請站在我這邊)
I'll be tough
(我會變堅強)
遊蕩在城市中那些低吼
隱藏在笑容後那些面容 是甚麼
罪惡的源頭
People killing that was all our sins
(人們殺戮那全是我們的罪孽)
the end of the world we gonna die together
(世界末日我們將要死在一起)
People dying that was all our sins
(人們死去那全是我們的罪孽)
the end of the world we gonna die together now
(世界末日我們將要死在一起)
I can feel my spirit leaving me
(我能感覺到我的靈魂離開我)
I can feel your breath leaving me
(我能感覺到你的氣息遠離我)
I'm not sure that I'll still be the same
(我不確定我是否還是一樣)
I'm not sure!
(我無法確定)
Jason班
哈囉!喜愛音樂的朋友們!!誠摯邀請你們來參加第三屆的硬地音樂挑戰賽喔!! 報名網址:http://tw.streetvoice.com/opportunities/429/