I thought that I could get used to it. But every day I just can’t help but cry.
我以為自己可以習慣,但依舊忍不住哭泣
Baby I can’t fall asleep at night.
我夜裡無法入睡
They told me not to think that much. I have tried.
他們告訴我不要想那麼多,我嘗試了
I don’t know you can be so cruel.
我沒想到你可以這麼殘忍
You hurt me so bad and go.
你傷得我這麼深,然後離去
Don’t wanna talk to me anymore.
不想再和我說話
They said, It’s better to have loved and lost rather than never to have loved at all.
他們說,曾經愛過即使失去也比從未愛過好
-
Leave me alone.
讓我一個人待著吧
Try to let go.
試著放下吧
-
Sometimes I wonder why I always fall, for the ones who hurt me the most of all.
有時我會想,為什麼我總是愛上那些最傷我的人
Baby I don’t like to be alone.
我不喜歡一個人
But the love you gave me’s gone.
但你給我的愛已經不在了
Is this kind of penalty of love?
這就是愛的懲罰嗎?
I still remember what you promise.
我還記得你的承諾
But now I find that you were lying.
但現在我發現你在撒謊
How could you take my heart away from me.
你怎麼能就這樣奪走我的心?
I thought love was meant to heal, but now I’m drowning in what’s real.
我以為愛是用來治癒的,但我卻深陷其中
How could you break my love away from me.
你怎麼能摧毀我的愛?
-
Leave me alone.
讓我一個人待著吧
Try to let go.
試著放下吧
-
After crying, I’ll get back on my way, put memories behind, day by day.
哭過之後,我會重新開始,把回憶慢慢放下
But right now, I’m lost in the past,
但現在,我迷失在過去
hoping broken heart won’t last.
希望破碎的心不會持續太久
Trying to figure who I am.
試著找回自我
Telling myself I did well.
告訴自己,我已經做得很好了。
-
Leave me alone.
讓我一個人待著吧
Try to let go.
試著放下吧