I look out the window. 我看向窗外。 It's a picture that I've never seen before. 這景色我從未見過。 The dusk is tenderly illumining the people. 黃昏輕柔地照亮人群。 Wondering where their shadows would go. 真想知道他們要走向哪裡呢。 I sit by the window. 我坐在窗邊。 It's the most breathtaking view I've laid my eyes upon. 不曾見過比這更令人屏息的景象。 Bought a ticket and let myself get lost… 買了張入場券以讓我迷失... in this daybed that I smile on. 在這張使我淺淺一笑的病床。
I see your life flashing on the screen. 我看著你的一生在螢幕上飛逝。 And I don't remember it looking quite as pretty. 但我不記得這原來有這麼美。 I've never seen this film before and I ... think the Hallmark movies lied. 我從未看過這齣電影...我想那些溫馨的電影說了謊。
Is it beautiful... to see myself being surrounded in a funeral? 這樣美嗎?在葬禮上看著自己被人群包圍。 Once they find out that my life was caged in sorrow, a pitiful mortal, would they mourn for me for years or just tomorrow. 當人們發現我的一生被悲傷困住,一個可憐的凡人,他們會為我哀悼數年還是僅僅一日。 It'd be wonderful...... 這會很美好......
ian_chow_作者
I look out the window.
我看向窗外。
It's a picture that I've never seen before.
這景色我從未見過。
The dusk is tenderly illumining the people.
黃昏輕柔地照亮人群。
Wondering where their shadows would go.
真想知道他們要走向哪裡呢。
I sit by the window.
我坐在窗邊。
It's the most breathtaking view I've laid my eyes upon.
不曾見過比這更令人屏息的景象。
Bought a ticket and let myself get lost…
買了張入場券以讓我迷失...
in this daybed that I smile on.
在這張使我淺淺一笑的病床。
I see your life flashing on the screen.
我看著你的一生在螢幕上飛逝。
And I don't remember it looking quite as pretty.
但我不記得這原來有這麼美。
I've never seen this film before and I
... think the Hallmark movies lied.
我從未看過這齣電影...我想那些溫馨的電影說了謊。
Is it beautiful...
to see myself being surrounded in a funeral?
這樣美嗎?在葬禮上看著自己被人群包圍。
Once they find out that my life was caged in sorrow, a pitiful mortal, would they mourn for me for years or just tomorrow.
當人們發現我的一生被悲傷困住,一個可憐的凡人,他們會為我哀悼數年還是僅僅一日。
It'd be wonderful......
這會很美好......