風啊~帶我返去的路
Where the lights fade, but my heart still knows the truth.
車站人山人海,阮提著大包小包,
The city's lights are fading low, but I know where to go.
Her warm smile still keeps me whole.
No matter how far, I’ll always find my way back home.
月光照佇阮的路,
The shadows fade as I walk through.
心內有牽掛,有期待,
I hear the whispers calling me tonight.
我要返去故鄉,我的心頭一直叫,
Back to the place where I belong
無論風多大,雨多冷,
我要返去故鄉,回去溫暖的夢鄉,
車窗外的風景漸漸變化,
阮的青春攏留佇彼个巷仔內,
每一步行過的路,攏是阮的故事,
夜深人靜,孤單的聲音,
一步一步向前行
我要返去故鄉,我的心頭一直叫,
Back to the place where I belong
無論風多大,雨多冷
我要返去故鄉,回去溫暖的夢鄉
風啊~你有聽見阮的聲音?
Can you hear me through the night breeze?
啊~啊~
Take me back, let me breathe.
Yo, every mile I cross feels like déjà vu,
佇黑暗中阮猶原堅持前行路。
The past behind, but it still pulls through,
每一站每一步,猶原猶原有故鄉的溫度。
Through every tear, every scar I own,
無論幾遠,阮總會返來這條巷弄。
Back to the place where my soul belongs,
It's not just a journey—it's where I’m strong.
我要返去故鄉,我的心頭一直叫,
Back to the place where I belong
無論風多大,雨多冷
我要返去故鄉,回去溫暖的夢鄉
Where my roots remain, where I’m never gone.
風啊~帶我返去的路,
Take me back to where it all began.
燈光慢慢熄滅,阮心內充滿溫暖。
In the quiet night, I’m finally home again.