
描寫與逃避型依附(Avoidant Attachment)者相處時的無力與自我懷疑。主歌運用他們逃避時的經典語句作為鋪陳,精準捕捉了他們隨時感到壓力、渴望逃離的特徵。到副歌再自嘲:「我就是一隻既破碎又愛咆哮的恐龍。」
...查看更多 收合"Not again, you’re upset again”
「又來了,你又不高興了」
(Oh come on, not again!)
(喔拜託,又來了喔!)
"You stress me out, can I go now?”
「你這樣我壓力很大,我可以走了嗎?」
(Are you done? Can I go now?)
(你說完了沒?我可以走了嗎?)
"Here we go, you’re mad, I know”
「又開始了,你生氣了我知道」
(You're mad, I know~)
(你生氣了我知道~)
"This is too much, I’ve had enough”
「這太誇張了,我受夠了」
(Seriously? I've had enough.)
(你認真嗎?我受夠了。)
Thanks to your maturity
多虧你的成熟
I see that you’re ‘handling’ it
我看見你“處理”得很好
Thanks to my stupidity
多虧我的愚蠢
I can’t stay calm like you always did
我無法像你一樣冷靜
You know I love to make a scene
你知道我愛大吵大鬧
I’m dramatic like you’ve seen
我就像你見過的那樣戲劇化
Don’t remind me, oh I’m aware
別提醒我,我很清楚
I’m aware, I’m just a broken dinosaur
我很清楚,我只是隻破碎的恐龍
Dinosaur, roar~
Dinosaur, dinosaur~
Oh, roar, roar, roar~
Hear me roar, yeah~
(Roar…)