Pretender’s tour
(Verse 1)
我武裝起自己,卻感到一切來得陌生
I take my arms, cold comes everywhere.
無法掌控的行為讓我變得墮落,
These crazy acts make me falling down.
我在不知不覺中忘了信念
I am losing my faith, like in numb air.
偽裝變成了看似一切希望的來源
Affecting to know becomes an only how.
(Pre-Chorus)
陳腐事物,無止盡的虛假偽裝,直到結束。
Banal things are pretending endlessly till the end.
(Chorus 1)
夠了,偽裝的藝術,最糟糕的部份是出賣自己的靈魂,
Enough! Esthetics of pretense, no more. Even the worst part is to sell your own soul.
別再尋找孤獨。停止一樣的故事
Not loneliness. Stop the same story.
恩典就在眼前,何不尋求呢?
The grace is in front us, why we not to hold?
(Verse 2)
武裝失去重心,當心偽裝者反擊!
Can’t poise the gear. Watch it’ll eat you back!
我不能在同樣的故事裡逃脫
I can’t keep running in the same story.
在這反思中,我應當盡情享受恩典
With thinking, I should just relish the grace.
這必是最好的開始
This is the greatest outset let me take.
(Chorus 2)
夠了,偽裝的藝術,最糟糕的部份是出賣自己的靈魂,
Enough! Esthetics of pretense, no more. Even the worst part is to sell your own soul.
就此卸下武裝吧,戰鬥已經結束,
Take off the suit. It is all over.
只管盡情把握當下的恩賜,這必是最好的開始。
Enjoy the grace heartily. Start at best beginning.