邱比的音樂大多基於電子音樂,總保有一種舒適溫度,這個溫度正來自於邱比的敏感內心,貫穿始終的極簡風至繁則簡,或許就是對他的音樂的最好寫照。
與過去偏向著眼於自我世界的主題相比,新專輯傳達著邱比對這個豐繁社會的觀察:為每一個因焦慮失眠而變得漫長的夜晚,送上療愈曲《睡夢》;記錄當下時代偶像副作用的《基地》,呼吁和平至上、原諒精神的《迷惘》,都是他逐漸把目光從自己的世界,轉向了外界的林林總總。
音樂中那些因空靈而極具辨識度的藝術色彩,充滿神秘感的儀式氣息,亦在《至繁(LE MONDE)》中有著讓人熟悉的表露。
...查看更多 收合詞曲:邱比
那個歌手,現在站在舞臺上,他拿著麥克風燈光從後面灑,
(The singer, who's standing on stage, holding mic, light pouring from the back.)
像極了一幅抽象外國風景畫,不知道他,今天會不會緊張?
(This looks like an abstract foreign painting. Don't know if he's nervous today.)
這個時候他開始把外套脫下,他歌聲聽起來跟專輯一模樣,
(Taking off his coat, just now. Voice sounds the same, as on album.)
我媽買了禮物等等想交給他,不知道我媽看到他會怎麼樣?
(My mom got a gift, wanna hand to him. How will she react, when she meets him?)
那個歌手,現在毀了我的家,
(The singer, has destroyed my family.)
我的媽媽,每一天都在想他,
(My mom, thinkin' bout him daily.)
看他穿什麼聽什麼,分析他寫什麼吃什麼,
(What he wears, what he hears, readin' em. What he writes, what he eats, checkin' em.)
他去過的地方我媽都要去打卡!
(Wherever he goes, my mom is trackin'.)
全世界最愛我的應該是我媽吧,但我媽手機照片裡全都是他呀,
(Mom should love me most, in this world; but she got all his pics, in her phone.)
我有時在想會不會我已經不需要在這一個家?所以,我告訴她:
(Sometimes, I just doubt the need to stick around. So, I was telling her:)
妳要給我一個說法,最愛的究竟是他、是我,還是爸?
(“Give me your words, him, me or dad, who do you love the most?)
還想說把房產當面都過戶給他,我媽卻嚷:不是說好了要在夢裡相見嗎?
(Saying you even wanna transfer house property into his name…” She shouted: Didn't we agree to meet in dreams?)
一個,閃現,必殺技;華麗,轉身,回基地。
(Take one, Flash out, Ultimate; Victoria, retreat, back on base.)
耳朵,裡面,的聲音;要我,完全,做自己。
(The sounds, echoing, in my ears; ask me to, be myself, totally.)
我擔心明天會不會沒有了這個家,一直以來都是她自己一人在幻想,
(Worryin' bout, home will collapse, tomorrow. Everything's, just a dream, on her own.)
我以為我媽今天真的開始不一樣,但明天她又寄出那些瘋狂的想法。
(Think she'd change, starting today. But she's back, the next day, spreading madness.)
那個歌手,現在也對我施法……
(The singer, casting spells upon me…)
耳朵裡的聲音不可能全是假的吧……
(Impossible, sounds in ears, are all fake…)
我很驚訝轉頭去望著我的媽……
(I am shock, turning back, to my mom…)
我的媽得意的說,現在你也聽見了吧!
(But she gloats: Now you heard, ain't it real?)
一個,閃現,必殺技;華麗,轉身,回基地。
(Take one, Flash out, Ultimate; Victoria, retreat, back on base.)
耳朵,裡面,的聲音;要我,完全,做自己。
(The sounds, echoing, in my ears; ask me to, be myself, totally.)
Aurora
棒
gwun
這是在吃自己ㄉ醋?
原也
太i了