1941
词:姜原
曲:姜原
Where will you go my lover?
你要去哪里我的爱人?
How can I fight you in a night?
我如何才能在这夜里找到你?
In a city lights, in the neon-lights,
在这城市的霓虹灯里
I saw your sad face
我看到你悲伤的脸庞
Then you disappear
然后你就消失了
You disappear in the night
消失在这茫茫的夜色中
How can I find you my lover?
我如何才能找到你我的爱人?
Where will you go?
你要去哪里?
In a history book
或许是在百年之后
Maybe a hundred years later
的历史书里
And you hold my hand
你曾握着我的手
You touched my face
抚摸着我的脸颊
You said we are out of time
你说我们没有时间了
You said you have to go
你必须得走了
You have to go, to the cliff
去悬崖边寻找出路
And, cause…
因为
The bullets the bullets the bullets
战火弥漫
They were throwing over our heads
子弹从我们的头顶掠过
The bullets the bullets the bullets
硝烟四起
They were tearing us apart
几乎要把我们撕碎
The bullets the bullets the bullets
枪林弹雨
They were …
生灵涂炭
The bullets the bullets the bullets…
满目疮痍
The fire’s burning up
战火熊熊燃烧着
The fire’s kills our hearts
杀死了我们的心
The fire’s tears apart
有一点点的
Our mother’s dignity
撕碎了母亲的的尊严
The fire’s burning up
战火熊熊燃烧着
The fire’s kills our hearts
杀死了我们的心
The fire’s burning up, burning up
将我们撕碎
Ad he and I but met
若我和他是相识
By some old ancient inn,
在某个古老的酒馆
We should have sat us down to wet
我们也许会坐下来
Right many a nipperkin!
一起喝一杯
"But ranged as infantry,
可是在这步兵队伍里
And staring face to face,
我们只能互相瞪着彼此
I shot at him as he at me,
向彼此开枪
And killed him in his place.
我先扣动扳机,将他原地击毙
"I shot him dead because --
我射杀他是因为
Because he was my foe,
因为他是我的敌人
Just so: my foe of course he was;
他当然是我的敌人
That's clear enough; although
这一点毋庸置疑
"He thought he'd 'list, perhaps,
虽然他可能和我一样
Off-hand like -- just as I --
只是因为战争而失业
Was out of work -- had sold his traps --
或是已经身无分文才被迫参战
No other reason why.
没有其他别的原因
"Yes; quaint and curious war is!
是啊!战争就是这样离奇
You shoot a fellow down
你开枪杀了的人
You'd treat if met where any bar is,
如果只是在酒馆里遇见
Or help to half-a-crown."
你或许还会给他半个克朗
诗为英国反战诗人Thomas Hardy作品——The Man He Killed
...查看更多 收合