喜歡他的歌曲可以追蹤音樂人,接收新歌曲、動態通知!
發布時間 2018-05-15
Summum Bonum 至善時光
Summum Bonum,
至善的時光
Met you last summer,
上個夏天與你相遇
We were just friends that time.
我們那時只是朋友
Summum Bonum,
至善的時光
Maybe it was winter,
或許在冬季
Feelings just showed that night.
所有的情愫都在那晚流露了
Summum Bonum,
至善的時光
I knew it’s future,
我知道的未來是
Good thing had gone so fast.
好事總是稍縱即逝
Summum Bonum,
至善的時光
You said it’s nature,
你說的自然是
Nothing is ever lasts.
沒有事物恆久遠
I know,
我知道
I know why,
我知道為什麼
Why you leave me baby,
為什麼你離開我寶貝
Don’t leave me behind again.
不要又再度地離開我
I can’t hear your answer through the air,
我聽不見你在空氣中的回答
I won’t cry,
我不會哭
At least I tried.
至少我試過了
Feeling alone again,
又感覺孤單了
Love is the losing game,
愛是一場必輸的遊戲
The game I should never play.
這局我從不應該下手
All the good time we had,
我們曾有的美好時光
Nothing would be the same.
沒有一件事會一樣了
Now I’m the lonely man,
如今我孤身一人
Naturally once again.
自然地再一次決然一身
Dream all the time,
無時無刻地做夢
Dream all the time,
無時無刻地做夢
I hold your hand everyday,
每天都握住你的手
You tell me not to worry again,
你跟我說再也不用擔心了
Together go home,
一起回家
Summum bonum is good time with you and I.
至善的時光就是陪著你和我
Have no place to go,
我無處可去
Cause I love you so,
因為我如此愛你
Don’t let me fall,
別讓我跌落
Yeah, baby I pray for the future,
耶,寶貝,我為未來祈禱
May the grace in your nature,
希望你天性中的慈愛
Make you come home
能帶領你回家
Summum bonum is good time with you and I
至善的時光是陪著你和我
Have a place to go,
我會有個地方能去
If you love me so,
如果你也愛我
You could have it all.
你可以擁有這所有一切
But I know it’s gonna be the future,
但我知道未來會發生的事
All you would say: “it’s nature.”
你只會說,「這是自然。」
You never come home,
你再也沒回來
Summum bonum was good time with you.
至善的時光曾是陪著你和我
unintended
想给你一只耳机 我们一起听落日飞车
Haenfreuio
好舒缓夏日风,暑假里晃起来
paradiseczw
今年才见过的国国!!我爱你!!
?
再好不过,上个夏天遇见你:)
过程
cool
Indie
Chill~~~~~~????